Last weekend, I was interviewed by entrepreneur Troy Hoffman for his podcast, The Daily Question. We spoke all about my latest book, Generation Why Not®? 7 Principles to Peak Performers, Driven by Attitude, Not Age, and about how limiting beliefs can hold entrepreneurs back!
I’m so excited about this book! I’ve been interviewing so many fantastic, purpose-driven entrepreneurs who have figured out how to release themselves from the limiting beliefs that were holding them back. I got to share some of the key traits of people who are a part of Generation Why Not®?
Does this sound like you…or someone you want to be?
- Open to possibility
- Believe anything is possible
- Know you are a co-creator with the universe
- Universal Laws are unbending
- Universal Laws are embraced, not resisted
- Intentions are based on abundance, not lack or fear
- Commitment to what they want and desire is greater than their commitment to fear
- They listen to the wisdom of their intuition
- Committed to the journey as much as they are to the outcome
- They allow for the universe to bring them results by being unattached to the specific outcome